Fridays 12:OO noon
211 E. Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91006
Rotary Club of Arcadia was founded October 27, 1927 and incorporated in 1942.
Arcadia Rotary is the fourth largest club in Rotary District 5300 which covers portions of Southern California and Southern Nevada. Our membership represents a broad spectrum of the business and professional community in the Arcadia area.“Service Above Self” is our purpose. ROTARY is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide, who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- ROTARY is the world’s first service club. The first Rotary club was founded in Chicago, Illinois, USA on 23 February 1905.
- ROTARY is over 1.2 million service-minded men and women belonging to more than 30,000 Rotary clubs in 166 countries around the world.
- ROTARIANS meet weekly for fellowship and interesting and informative programs dealing with topics of local and global importance. Membership reflects a wide cross-section of community representation.
- ROTARIANS plan and carry out a remarkable variety of humanitarian, educational, and cultural exchange programs that people’s lives in their local as well as global communities.
- ROTARIANS support The Rotary Foundation, which each year provides some US $90 million for international scholarships, cultural exchanges, and humanitarian projects large and small that improve the quality of life for millions of people. Rotary is widely regarded as the world’s largest private provider of international educational scholarships.