- Member Update: Ernie Jensen was in good shape after his mishap with pool chlorine. His doctor gave him permission to fly to Florida to embark on a Disney cruise with his family.
- Pres. Rosie gava a recap on the Field of Honor. The event was a great success with 400 flags sold and over $50,000 in sponsorships.
- The Rotary International Convention will start on June 10 in Atlanta, George. Pres. Rosie and several others will attend.
- Pres. Elect Tony Parrille thanked the high school for providing trumpet players each evening during the Field of Honor to play Taps.
- Eric Barter announced the Installation Dinner on June 30 at the San Gabriel Country Club. Our District Governor will attend as well as Rich Hutton who will be the Master of Ceremonies. David Knight will entertain us at the piano. Please sign up for one of the tables at the next meeting.
- Reminder: The new/old board meeting will be on Wednesday, June 21.
- Tony Parrille announced a social event on July 8. The Partners in Rotary are planning the event which will be a concert at the Arboretum with the Grammy Award-winning singer LeAnn Rimes. Gates open at 5pm and the concert starts at 6:30.
The Greatest Rotary Club in the World!